lunes, 28 de agosto de 2017

Best Holidays or Best Holidays?

Pretty hard to choose again... I think that the most of my holidays has been as good as the others, but there are some special ones. I don't even remember exactly when it was, but I remember that there was almost the hole family (on the part of my mom), even my godparents from Punta Arenas and my uncles and aunts from there, who I almost never see, because of the distance, it's hard to them to travel, it's so expensive to pay airplane tickets for a hole family.

This was in the counstryside, in my grandparents house, located in Cunco. We did a lot of entertaining things, we ate so much and went to different places, like lakes, hot springs and the mountain range. They where like 2 hectic week and we had so much fun.

Although they weren't the most extravagant holidays, they were the best ones for me because of the people I shared with, so much good memories we lived in my grandparents house, that is like a reunion point for the family who are quite far away each other during the regular year.






1 comentario:

  1. I have lovely holidays with my family too. whenever we can all my family joins in a place and stay a few days just to having a good time.

    ResponderBorrar