lunes, 2 de octubre de 2017

My Future (I hope) Job

In my short experience in this diabolical labour system I've been constantly thinking about how my labour life will be in the near future. Having a "boss" in your back telling you what to do and how to do it every time has been the main issue during my experience, it's something that I can't bear. I like to be "free" doing what I like, so I think my perfect job it would be as a freelancer, being my own boss. Working indoor or outdoor it wouldn't be a problem, I like both, working inside a studio or outdoors.
 Travelling a lot would be a dream; knowing a lot of people who you learn from, many cultures and at the same time giving your own knowledge to them, it's that feedback what it really worth about travelling, never stop learning as a person aswell as an "artist" or whatever you do.
I know that I'll probably not become a millionare doing what I'm studying for (and I'm interested anyways) but I'll like to have enough to bring my projects to life and maybe give my parents a little retribution for all these years they helped me. 
I'm studying film and I want to grow up as a filmmaker, learn new things, specially about animation and music; but I also want to continue my journey of becoming a tattoo artist. 

Overall I think it's hard to get a dream job, but having the motivation to do what you want will help a lot to making that way much easier.








3 comentarios:

  1. cool, i also like animation and music :) cool stuff, and remember
    http://readeroffictions.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/gif-cannot-trust-the-system.gif

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I would like to know if being a filmmaker is difficult. From your post, It's sound like.
    Well, I hope that you can be your own boss in the future! :D

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that you have a lot of dreams, and it`s cool hahaha. I hope you can make your dreams come true hahahah sound like a movie phrase.

    ResponderBorrar