domingo, 22 de octubre de 2017

My Favorite Book

Hello everyone. Today's blog is about what's my favorite book, and this is called "Las intermitencias de la muerte" by José Saramago. It's such an enternaining book that make you be pending on what is going to happen next, and is a really crazy fiction story with some romance in there in a rare way. (I highly recommend you to read it)
I chose this book because it came to me by a recomendation and it was one of these "revelations" that happen sometimes.

My favorite author in this moment is Ray Bradbury, I've read a tales book from when he starts writting, before he began writing science fiction; these tales are about crimes and it's called "Crimes Memory". I like this book because it have many crazy and fun stories to read.
I'm open to read every kind of book, no matter the genre, but latelly I've been  reading a lot of tales. I like them so much, if you have no much time to spend reading a big book there are an amazing option to refresh your mind from the stress of the university.

I hope you liked this blog and I invite you to read one of these books, I warantee you a good time, for sure. B    Y     E       B    Y     E

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario