domingo, 22 de octubre de 2017

My Favorite Movie

This is one of these one of those questions I even have to think a second to have the answer. My favorite all times movie is "The Godfather", by far the best movie I have ever seen. There are so many amazing things about this movie, starting by the casting, the photography, soundtrack, the story, and the movie itself, the way this was made, directed by the legendary Francis Ford Coppola. One of the things I like most about the film is that it have so much plot twists that make you be constatnly more interested the movie. Some people say that a good movie need to have at least one good scene to remember, and in this movie you can easily count at least 4 amazing scenes. (I'm not going to dwell on these, because I could be writing about the Godfather the whole day)

I like every kind of good movie, no matter the theme or genre, and for my, a good movie have to make you feel a lot and makes you think about them a lot after watched it, something like someone you like.

The last movie I've seen was "Tokyo Vampire Hotel" from Sion Sono, who is a pretty rad director, very versatile. I didn't like this movie so much, but I suggest you to watch some movies of this director like "Love Exposure" that is almost four hours lenght, but impressively really fun to watch, it's like a rollercoaster of emotions, from loud guffaws to tears. Amaizng.

So... that's all for today, make sure to watch these movies for your personal health. 

B               Y                 E                           B                Y               E

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario