lunes, 23 de octubre de 2017

Postgraduate Studies

Hello again, dudes!
I would like to take a lot of postgraduate courses, I'm think that is pretty cool to choose exactly what you want to learn and avoiding the "extra content" you don't need. The courses I want to take are more focused in technique habilities more than everything. Cinematography (Photography for films), Animation (2D & 3D), special effects (Digital and make up) and something about music or sound.

I want to do this courses that aren't the most formal ones in a place where the level of the artist who teach them be high, I mean, people with a lot of experience and innovator spirit in each field; that means that I probably have to go abroad to get what I want, because here in Chile the film industry it's like a baby compared with the industry in other countries. My idea is to learn in situ, so distance learning isn't an option for me, I want to get real feedback and be able to discuss every doubt I could have in the process of learning.

These things are, of course kind of unrealistic hahahah, but they are what I want to get (in a beautiful and utopian world) I'll be satisfied if I can get just one of them, that's enough for me, but per now I'll keep dreaming. Also those courses aren't necessary to be formal one's, by having a "master" who teach you, just for love of art.

In these last posts I really look like the most innocent dreamer in the entire world hahahaha, and that's true, but it's the only way to keep motivated. Thank's for reading and don't forget to suscribe, click thumbs up and leaving a comment and  a +10.




        B                    Y                    E                     B                    Y                    E                  






4 comentarios:

  1. Animation! :O
    Wow! Yeah! It amazing. It would be amazing to take a postgraduate study in that. I forgot about that posibility so I didn't put it in my blog, but I aslo would like to take something like that.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. What kind of country do you want to go for study?

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that it would be amazing to study something related to Animation. I would love to make audiovisual productions in the future too!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. you want learn so much hahaha and about diferents areas, but like you say, it´s a dream that you study all of that and like you can. good luck !!

    ResponderBorrar